Aquinas College has a competitive Admissions Policy based upon:
- Past performance (Grades, Teacher Recommendations)
- Present achievement/s ( Aquinas College Entrance Examination)
- Future potential (Interview with Principal and Guidance Counselor)
- Submission of completed application form, medical forms and Immunization records, National Insurance card, birth certificate, first four pages of passport and a colored passport photo upon acceptance
- Payment of the stipulated non-refundable/ non-transferable Capital Development Fee
Aquinas College does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color or Religion.