PowerSchool is a student information system that we use in the Catholic Educational System to share information between students, teachers, and parents. Students can track their own progress, parents have immediate access to their student’s grades, and teachers gain time saving administrative tools.
Parents and students receive Usernames and Passwords at their present schools. These allow private access to PowerSchool from any PC or Mac with Internet access.
Benefits For Students:
1) Access homework assignments.
2) Track progress during the school year.
3) View grades.
Benefits For Parents:
1) Access up-to-date student performance data.
2) Track assignments and attendance.
3) Discuss performance issues with student using current assignments and grades.
4) Read the daily bulletin.
5) Easy communication with teachers.
Download PowerSchool App